Total Pageviews

Friday 18 March 2011

18 March 2011

Today was really a bad day, last year one of my neighbors told me that not to park in front of his house because I was "obstructing". in my head was saying bullshit!! stop making excuses for ur pathetic lame ass driving!!. so i decide to park some where else.

so the I park near my next door neighbor, which I've been doing so for a good 3 months. when today my neighbor, warning me not park here.. i was thinking, WHERE THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO PARK!!!! so tonight i tried to park where i should park before just now at night, it was dark and i dint notice that the neighbor put a big ass ROCK there! it FUCKING RIP MY CAR'S SIDE SKIRT OUT!!!

so then i called my Dad about the situation, so he said i should park further up.. but i kinda miss my dad, i forgot how calm he can be when it comes to my stressful situations.

other than that, today was my friends birthday, Happy Birthday Jules!!! but i doubt she's reading this. I go to spend some time with my beloved today too. But i think she kinda mad at me because i left early. Sorry but two of my friends didn't feel comfortable.. beside i wanted her to spend more time with her friends too, rather than just me.

I manage to do some figures today in Starbucks, I had like an audience while i was drawing.. i felt good! I need to do it more often.

there are curtain things that still going through my head that i've haven't sorted it out yet. I need to do everything i can before she leave, or die trying.   

No comments:

Post a Comment