Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 March 2011

What's In My Mind Pt 1

I just thought of a new idea where, i make this particular topic when i have no idea what to post just for the sake of updating the blog. Hence, the use of Pt (part).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6ChnL8dXis

   This song has been in my head for a while.. every words from the song is something I can really relate too.its just so... lol, i can't even describe it. i guess if u listen to it, you'll know what I'm talking about.

   I'm really short of cash.. I'm seriously dying, i can't even buy food. Well, its not the first time but its worst than before. I really should focus more on saving than spending.

   I'm really hate sales people. The one's that sell religious stuff. Especially when its not my religion. Its so damn annoying! Someone came to me in my favorite bar "the Joint" while i was eating, she was talking to me in Chinese and was trying to sell me some Buddhist beads. While I was EATING!!! In my head i was thinking, bitch, I can barely fucking understand u and im trying to eat. If u want a donation, sit down here and eat because i know ur not suppose to ask for money, only, allowed to accept food. But being the nice guy that I am, I just say that I'm Malay.

   My class.... I'm doing ok, at least I'm doing ok. The only class thats giving me problem is CG with that dumb ass lecturer Irwin. well, its not that i hate him, its just the fact that his a guest lecturer, so, its hard to find him when I want to talking to him. its a real bitch I tell ya.

thats enough ranting for now, i'll save the rest for next time. See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment