Total Pageviews

Sunday 13 March 2011

My Fears, Believes, Wishes

    today Imma talk about my fears.. I used to think that my life is was mine and mine alone. come to think about its true, I do what I want and face the consequences later. I was never afraid to die. I still have my scars and I'm ashamed of them because how I got the them was ture meaningless fights and misunderstandings. I guess I can call it Karma.
   but now I have a girlfriend who i love the most, from the bottom of my heart I truly love her.QMH(Queen of My Heart). I recently found out she was going to study abroad, and now... I need to focus to spend more time with her, as much as possible before she leaves... but now I'm starting to have this fear of, me waking up one day and she's gone before spending anytime with her. it still fazes me.  I don't want her to leave but I can't be selfish, I must think of her future as well. I know, I need to be strong... for her sake.. Love, for you I will
    I believe that it was faith that she was in the same class with me for a month before she changed class. If it wasn't for that, I would never had met her at all. Faith is what brought us together, its through her that I don't believe in chance or luck anymore. Everything happens for a reason. Its through her, I value my life. She gave me life, hope and love. no one has ever done that.
   I wish that we had more time together. wish that she'd be save and strong willed when I'm not around. But my main wish is, that she'll be happy no matter what happens. I've be trying to fulfilled that wish for awhile because I always want to make her happy. I'd move mountains just to do so.

I'd always be here for u my love, i'll wait for you no matter what. you are the one that gives me hope. I love you.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment